Taggués ‘international students

International students, this post is for you ! Campus France (public agency) helps you with the preparation of your studies in France. It will answer all your questions about your stay : housing, administrative issues, culture and life in France.   Two documents you will need in French (translated by an authorized translator) Birth certificate […]

Pin It on Pinterest

Restez en contact avec nous

Soyez notifiés de l'activité du Café du FLE lors:


- D'évènements

- D'articles publiés

- De nouveautés liées au FLE